4-H in Rock County
- Message from Dorothy: The 4-H Science of Agriculture ChallengeAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights Minnesota's first ever 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge -- learn who the winners were!
- 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge updateFind out what you need to know about this year's challenge!
- Announcing 2015 scholarship recipients!Learn who this year's Minnesota 4-H Foundation scholarship recipients are.
- Tri-State Open Youth Beef Show August 15Here's another opportunity to show your beef animal - Saturday August 15, Nobles County Fairgrounds, Worthington.
- Rock County 4-H July 2015 Clover Update Now AvailableThe Rock County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, volunteer opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in Rock County. Check out day camp, sewing workshop, Fashion Review, Presentation Day, fair clean-up, fair schedules, State Fair and much more
- Attend the 2015 Minnesota 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife Invitational!This year's invitational will be held Sept. 11-13.
- Take the 4-H chaperone training today!This online training offers valuable information for adult chaperones.
- Minnesota State Fair Advance Ticket Locations 2015Are you are going to attend the Minnesota State Fair in 2015? Do you want to save a few dollars on advance purchase tickets? Check out the locations in the area where advance tickets are available from July 5 through August 26. Generally no tickets will be sold at county State Fair Meetings.
- Message from Dorothy: Looking forward to another summer of great 4-H projectsAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights STEM activities and the 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge at this year's county and state fairs.