4-H in Rock County
- Attend a spring 2017 SS&W Leader Certification TrainingDisciplines fill quickly, so make sure registration forms are sent in early!
- Make plans to attend this year's SW Winter Project Leader TrainingAn exciting opportunity is available on Saturday, February 25th as volunteers from across the Southwest region will gather in Marshall for the SW Winter Project Leader Training.
- Message from Dorothy: In 4-H, our youth grow the skills they need to leadIf you would like to engage your child in opportunities to lead and serve, the choices in 4-H are plentiful
- Scholarships are available for college-bound 4-H youthApply by April 1!
- Attend Citizenship Washington FocusPre-register today!
- Minnesota 4-H livestock scholarship opportunitiesApplications due March 1!
- LQA&E policy certification reminderCertification is good for three fair seasons
- Attend a Minnesota 4-H dog judges workshop!Workshops being held for obedience, rally, and showmanship
- Scholarships are availableApply today!
4-H in Minnesota
- Northeast Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 25, 2017 to February 26, 2017 - 1:30 am to 11:30 amLong Lake Conservation Center, Palisade
- BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 25, 2017 - 9:30am to 8:30pmSouthwest Minnesota State University - Marshall