4-H in Rock County
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- Officer/Club Leader TrainingIf you have been chosen for an officer position in your club or for the county federation, you should plan to attend 4-H Club Officer Training. Come learn what to do to be the best officer/leader you can be.
- Annual Federation Meeting & CharteringMonday, October 3, 6:30 p.m. **Note the time change! *Officer elections at this meeting November 1: Charter Deadline Extension Meeting Room
- Time to (Re)enroll in 4-H! (& win a party for your club!)Oct 6, 6:30 – 7:30 pm: Enrollment Open House for new/potential members November 1: deadline for club party determination
- Prepare for a New YearIt’s time to plan our upcoming year! Members & volunteers need to enroll. Clubs and the County Federation will be choosing new officers. Clubs may be getting new leaders. Budgets need to be planned and Charters will need to be completed. Where will YOU (both youth & adults) share your talents and interests to help keep our program strong?
- County-wide Record JudgingRemember that all records that are chosen at club judging to advance to county level judging are due in the office by - or before - September 29. County Record Judging is Wednesday October 5, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. in the meeting room next to the Extension Office. Each club should have a minimum of TWO people that help for a minimum of TWO hours each.
- National 4-H Week & PromosThe first full week in October is set aside to promote 4-H, the largest out-of-school youth organization in the United States! Please put up your club banners/posters and wear your 4-H t-shirts to help promote our great organization.
- Executive Committee MeetingIn October the Executive Committee will meet to determine Outstanding Youth Leader and other Round-Up award recipients.
- We Want YOU to be an AmbassadorAsk any youth ambassador in our county what it’s like being an Ambie, and I’m sure you will hear plenty of good things. Your time and energy are needed to make 4-H in Rock County the best it can be!
- Ambie MeetingCome to work on Round-Up plans, talk about officer training, choose crafts for Santa’s workshop, and help host an Open House for those interested in joining 4-H!
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017