4-H in Roseau County
- SUPPORT ROSEAU COUNTY 4-H ENDOWMENT-GIFTS OF GRAIN PROGRAMGifts of commodities is an easy way to give to the Roseau County 4-H Endowment. Donating wheat, soybeans, corn, rye is an easy way to ensure the 4-H program to remain strong and vital. For more information about Giving Grain contact the Roseau County extension office or the Minnesota 4-H Foundation office at 612-624-7667.
- Roseau County 4-H Annual AwardsDownload applications for the following awards here: Project Record Award, Young Achiever Award, Top County Youth Leader Award, Minnesota Key Award, Top Secretary's Award and Friend of 4-H Award. All applications are due to the Roseau County Extension Office by September 15th!
- ROSEAU COUNTY 4-H HORSE PROGRAM2014 Roseau County 4-H Horse Project Program Book & Horse Person of the Year application.
- Minnesota 4-H PolicesEvery Minnesota 4-H member is eligible for a "one time" member exemption. This exemption provides the ability (one-time in a 4-H members career) for the 4H member to acknowledge they missed a 4-H deadline related to enrollment or competitive event participation and waive the consequences for the named deadline. See attached Roseau County 4-H Competitive Events: Deadlines, Consequences, and Exemptions. To review further Minnesota 4-H polices see related Minnesota 4-H Policies link.
- CloverbudsCloverbuds is an age appropriate, non-competitive experience for youth grades K-2. The Cloverbud information sheet for parents, guardians and mentors, outlines the program options and characteristics as well as the rules that apply in competitive settings. Project resources are available to support Cloverbuds in their learning. To learn more about Cloverbuds resources click on the title!
- Roseau County 4-H Clover UpdatesClick on the title of this article to find your monthly 4-H Clover Updates...
- 4-H Enrollment ReminderEnrollment in 4-H is required for participation and will ensure that critical communications are sent to you.