4-H in Roseau County
- Roseau County 4-H Tidbit Reminders- January 2017Reminders to mark on your calendars!
- Red River Valley Development Association Northwest Minnesota Youth Leadership AwardOpen to young adults between the ages of 17 and 21 on or before January 1, 2017. To help further higher education of young adults in NW Minnesota. To recognize outstanding community service and leadership and to encourage further growth and development to improve the quality of life in NW Minnesota.
- Reminder to Beef project membersBEEF STEERS, BEEF MARKET HEIFERS, & DAIRY STEER must be officially identified by February 15, 2017. More information will come regarding the weigh in date and location.
- Roseau County Ambassadors MeetingMeeting on Sunday January 29, 2017
- Meetings - January 15, 2017at the Roseau County Courthouse
- 2017 Project BowlsProject Bowls are just around the corner!
- Thank you for your generosityAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks you for your service and contributions
- Summer internship with National 4-H Council postedIntern with the Citizenship Washington Focus and Leadership Washington Focus programs!
- Register now for regional leadership workshops!Registration closes in January
- Announcing 4-H summer intern positionsApply by Feb. 15!
4-H in Minnesota
- Southeast Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 4, 2017 to February 5, 2017 - 1:30 pm to 11:00 amIronwood Springs Ranch, Stewartville
- Central Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 11, 2017 to February 12, 2017 - 1:30 am to 11:30 amKoronis Center, Paynesville