4-H in Roseau County
- 4-H Fall Volunteer Training, “Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - Leadership Takes a Village”ll 4-H youth & adult volunteers in clubs and county-wide groups and programs, including Project Development Committees, Federations, Leader’s Council and others are invited. At least one volunteer from each club or group needs to attend, but you are encouraged to come as a team of youth and adults.
- 4-H grows leaders: A commitment to learningAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman looks forward to another great year of learning in 4-H programming.
- Join our Minnesota 4-H Week of Thanks!Share your photos on social media Nov. 17-24
- Annual 4-H Halloween Dance Fri, Oct. 28Annual 4-H Halloween Dance Fri, Oct. 28
- Executive/Financial Committee meeting at RCCBSun. Oct 30 5:30 p.m.
- Mandatory Club Checkbook Audit & Charter AssistanceSun. Oct. 30th, 4:30 p.m. at Roseau County Courthouse Board Room
- Camp BOOM (Building Our Outreach Mission)Camp BOOM (Building Our Outreach Mission) @ Galilee Bible Camp at Lake Bronson State Park
- Enroll/Re-enroll ASAP at mn.4honline.comEnroll by Oct. 15th for a chance to win a prize! Don’t Delay!!
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- From the director: I am #4HGrownAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman invites you to help celebrate National 4-H Week
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017