- Download applications for the following awards here: Project Record Award, Young Achiever Award, Top County Youth Leader Award, Minnesota Key Award, Top Secretary's Award and Friend of 4-H Award. All applications are due to the Roseau County Extension Office by September 15th!
- Every Minnesota 4-H member is eligible for a "one time" member exemption. This exemption provides the ability (one-time in a 4-H members career) for the 4H member to acknowledge they missed a 4-H deadline related to enrollment or competitive event participation and waive the consequences for the named deadline. See attached Roseau County 4-H Competitive Events: Deadlines, Consequences, and Exemptions. To review further Minnesota 4-H polices see related Minnesota 4-H Policies link.
- Click here to preview or download Roseau County 4-H Fair Premium book, Summer/ Fair Newsletter, Judging Days events, and other fair information.
- Click on the title of this article to find your monthly 4-H Clover Updates...
- Enrollment in 4-H is required for participation and will ensure that critical communications are sent to you.