- The MN 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife Program Development Committee invites you to attend a 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife Leader Certification. April 25-26 in Crookston MN.
- Roseau County 4-H is hiring a 4-H Summer Camp Director position for the 2015 Summer season. If interested please see the attached qualifications. All applicants must apply by submitting a cover letter and resume to the University of MN Extension/ 4-H Office, Roseau County, by April 1 2015.
- Every Minnesota 4-H member is eligible for a "one time" member exemption. This exemption provides the ability (one-time in a 4-H members career) for the 4H member to acknowledge they missed a 4-H deadline related to enrollment or competitive event participation and waive the consequences for the named deadline. See attached Roseau County 4-H Competitive Events: Deadlines, Consequences, and Exemptions. To review further Minnesota 4-H polices see related Minnesota 4-H Policies link.
- Click on the title of this article to find your monthly 4-H Clover Updates...
- Enrollment in 4-H is required for participation and will ensure that critical communications are sent to you.