4-H in Scott County
- Knowledge Bowl Teams Heading to StateCongratulations to the Carver/Scott Senior General Livestock Team and the Scott County Junior Rabbit Teams!
- Message from Heather RobertsonHello! This is a very difficult message for me to write.
- Message from Dorothy: I pledge my heart to greater loyaltyAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman reflects upon the 4-H pledge
- National Volunteer Week is April 23-29This year’s theme is Service Unites!
- Apply now for Citizenship Washington Focus (CWF)Yes, there is still room for you to attend!
- Registration opens soon for YELLO!Chaperones will be needed as well
- Apply to be a Minnesota 4-H State Ambassador!Open to youth in grades 10-12
- Attend 4-H lama judge trainingRegister today!
- Attend the 4-H lama training clinicRegister by May 25
- Share your Minnesota 4-H story from the heartSubmit a short story for a book the impact of 4-H!
4-H in Minnesota
- Livestock Quality Assurance & Ethics Training (LQA&E)April 1, 2017 - 8:30am to 12:00pmCarver County Extension Office, 11360 Hwy 212 W, Cologne, MN