4-H in Scott County
- Scott County July Clover Update newsletter now availableThe Scott County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Message from Dorothy: The 4-H Science of Agriculture ChallengeAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights Minnesota's first ever 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge -- learn who the winners were!
- 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge updateFind out what you need to know about this year's challenge!
- Announcing 2015 scholarship recipients!Learn who this year's Minnesota 4-H Foundation scholarship recipients are.
- Attend the 2015 Minnesota 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife Invitational!This year's invitational will be held Sept. 11-13.
- Take the 4-H chaperone training today!This online training offers valuable information for adult chaperones.
- Online food stand sign up is now open!As part of our post county fair meeting, we made a few changes to the food stand. Shifts are now four hours instead of six hours and you are able to sign up for a shift that works best for you and your family instead of being assigned by club.
- Join us for a personal tour of the fair at the Scott County Fair 4-H CampAll youth who have completed grades K-5th are invited to participate in the Scott County Fair 4-H Camp. Daycare Centers/Providers are also more than welcome to bring younger members, but must provide their supervision.
- Stop in for one of the many 4-H Mindstorm Lego Robotics sessionsJoin the University of Minnesota 4-H Lego Team at the Scott County Libraries for a fun, FREE, one hour hands-on demo of the Mindstorm Legos.
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H STEM Mindstorm Lego Robotics Drop In Library LessonJuly 6, 2015 - 10:30am to 11:30amShakopee Library