4-H in Scott County
- Scott County August Clover Update newsletter now availableThe Scott County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Sign up for the 2014 4-H Engineering Design Challenge: Build a Rube Goldberg Machine!The new 2014 4-H Engineering Design Challenge asks youth to build a Rube Goldberg Machine that can zip a zipper. Rube Goldberg Machines use everyday items that interact in a series of chain-reactions to complete a simple task (the game Mouse Trap is a Rube Goldberg Machine!).
- 4-H Livestock Quality Assurance and Ethics Training (LQA&E) is for youth participating in livestock projectsAll youth participating as a State Fair 4-H livestock exhibitor in beef, dairy, sheep, swine, poultry, rabbits, meat and dairy goat and lama must have completed a Livestock Quality Assurance and Ethics workshop.
- Like us on FacebookScott County 4-H is now on Facebook!
4-H in Minnesota
- Minnesota 4-H Shooting Sports and Wildlife InvitationalSeptember 5, 2014 to September 7, 2014Alexandria Shooting Park, 6533 Co Rd 87 SE (just south of I-94), Alexandria