4-H in Scott County
- Explore Careers in AgricultureAg career exploration day at the University of Minnesota St. Paul.
- Meat Goat WorkshopAll 4-H'ers interested in exhibiting meat goats at the county fair are invited to an exciting workshop presented by Troy Goretska, a Livestock Production Specialist for Purina Feeds.
- 2017 4-H Winter Lock-InDo you love staying up all night with friends and having a good time? Then the 4-H Winter Lock-In is the right event for you! Register by January 9!
- Leader's Roundtable/Executive Board meetingJoin us for Leader's Roundtables to discuss any of your questions or concerns.
- Market beef ID dayBeef ID’s will be held on Saturday, February 4 from 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. at the Scott County Fairgrounds.
- Cookin' with Books and 4-H AfterschoolYouth in grades 1-5 are invited to join 4-H for this wonderful new class that enhances both reading and cooking skills.
- 2017 Project BowlsProject Bowls are just around the corner!
- Thank you for your generosityAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks you for your service and contributions
- Summer internship with National 4-H Council postedIntern with the Citizenship Washington Focus and Leadership Washington Focus programs!
- Register now for regional leadership workshops!Registration closes in January
4-H in Minnesota
- Southeast Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 4, 2017 to February 5, 2017 - 1:30 pm to 11:00 amIronwood Springs Ranch, Stewartville