- Youth in Kindergarten through 6th grade are invited for a fun morning at Santa's workshop.
- Youth in grades six through one year past high school are invited to attend the Building Leadership and Understand (BLU), an overnight leadership retreat! Scott County 4-Hers will be attending the Otsego location.
- The Scott County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Dates for the 2015 4-H Youth Exploring Leadership and Learning Outloud! (YELLO!) event have been set.
- This after school program is open to all students K-5th grade.
- It's time to enroll or re-enroll in 4-H for 2014-2015.
- Join us Saturday mornings from 9 to noon to explore some project options. Each month will have different themes and may have a small fee for supplies.
- Youth in grades K- 2, Cloverbud Mornings are back, join us on Saturday morning from 9-noon for a fun time with your friends.
- Scott County 4-H is now on Facebook!