- Join us for 4-H Fall Volunteer Training on Tuesday, Nov. 18. This year's topic is Making 4-H MORE Fun!
- The Scott County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- It's time to enroll or re-enroll in 4-H for 2014-2015.
- Join us Saturday mornings from 9 to noon to explore some project options. Each month will have different themes and may have a small fee for supplies.
- Youth in grades K- 2, Cloverbud Mornings are back, join us on Saturday morning from 9-noon for a fun time with your friends.
- Scott County 4-H is now on Facebook!