4-H in Sherburne County
- Ready to take flight as today's Superhero?Join us overnight January 23 for the Central Region Superhero Lock-In. We'll have Fun, friends, snacks, and staying up all night...
- We need prom dresses and accessories!Please spread the word, donations will be accepted through March 2.
- Join us for an experience in the Boundary Waters!In February we will take a trip to Wilderness Canoe Base, at the end of the Gunflint Trail. The weekend will include snowshoeing, cross country skiing, wilderness survival training, taking a sauna and jumping in a hole in the ice, fishing and lots of fun!
- Are you ready for some great tasting fruit for the holidays?This is top quality fruit shipped quickly from Texas, Florida, Washington and California to us.
- The December 2014 Clover Update is now online!The December 2014 Clover Update is now available for you to read and download!
- Register now for 4-H BLUThe Building Leadership and Understanding (BLU) program is an exciting and fun leadership adventure hosted by the Minnesota 4-H State Ambassadors. Youth from across the state come together for one of five overnight leadership workshops in February and March.
- Regional Horse EventRegional Horse Event is a great time to connect with others interested in the horse project.
- Winter Round-UpWinter Roundup is an exciting three day, two night conference focused on developing youth and adult leadership in the 4-H Horse Project. The conference is packed with speakers and educational workshops. Topics cover areas such as developing leadership skills, horse care and showing, horse project areas such as Western Heritage, Horse Bowl, Hippology, Speech and Demo, applying to the Dan Patch and Youth Leadership Awards and much more!
- Sherburne County 4-H Weather GuidelinesWith winter upon us we would like you to know about our weather guidelines for 4-H events.
- 2015 4-H YELLO! Dates AnnouncedDates for the 2015 4-H Youth Exploring Leadership and Learning Outloud! (YELLO!) event have been set.
4-H in Minnesota
- Federation Budget Meeting and Project Bowl Coaches TrainingDecember 15, 2014 - 6:30pm to 8:30pmSherburne County Gov't Ctr, Board Room