4-H in Sherburne County
- Hey all you super sleuths! Come along on a Sleuthtastic Jungle SafariAll youth grades 3-8, come along on a Sleuthtastic Jungle Safari with Sherburne & Stearns County 4-H this summer as we explore the jungles of Central America!! Registration deadline is May 30, 2014
- Listening and visioning session notesMarch 31 Sherburne County 4-H listening and visioning session notes
- IMPORTANT change to animal identification processMinnesota 4-H is using its online enrollment system, 4HOnline, to record all animal identifications in 2014. 4HOnline has the capability to track animal ownership and identification data and has been used successfully in other states. Online animal identification reduces inaccuracies and inefficiencies that were a part of our past paper system.
- The April 4-H Clover Update newsletter is now onlineThe 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- 4-H YELLO! Conference, come and "Channel your World"Youth Exploring Leadership and Learning Outloud! (YELLO!) is an exciting and fun, citizenship and leadership conference planned and facilitated by the Minnesota 4-H State Ambassadors.
- 4-H'ers, sign up today for LQA&E Training, Level I & IIAll youth participating as a County Fair 4-H livestock exhibitor in beef, dairy, sheep, swine, poultry, rabbits, meat and dairy goat and lama must have completed the Livestock Quality Assurance & Ethics training. Sherburne County is holding training on Saturday, April 26 from 9am-noon
- Rabbit Fun Show - a great opportunity to show and be rewarded for all your hard work!All youth, 4-H and non 4-H, 18 years and under can show. This is a great chance to buy & sell rabbits before the May 15th 4-H animal deadline! Best of breed trophies, best opposite rosettes, and showmanship trophies will be awarded.
- Sherburne County 4-H'ers impress at Project BowlCONGRATULATIONS to all of our Sherburne County Project Bowl participants!! Patterned after the golden-oldie television show "College Bowl", it challenges teams of 3-6 youth on their knowledge of 4-H project areas. Project Bowl is the second most attended event during the 4-H year.
- 2013 Sherburne County Fair 4-H Premium Books4-H'ers, here are all the details regarding project areas eligible to be shown at the Sherburne County Fair
- Sherburne County 4-H Financial FormsFundraising, reimbursements, budgets, etc.
4-H in Minnesota
- LQA&E Training, Level I & II hosted by Sherburne CountyApril 26, 2014 - 9:00am to 12:00pmSherburne County Govt Ctr, 13880 Business Center Drive, Elk River