4-H in Sherburne County
- THE REGIONAL LOCK-IN EVENT HAS BEEN IMPROVED!4-H Regional Magic and Fun Night! Same date, same cost, with new fun activities packed into 5 hours in Becker! January 27 at Hub Youth House in Becker, MN from 7:00 p.m. –12:00 a.m. Grades 4 and up are welcome! Deadline to register is January 16th.
- Explore Careers in Agriculture!Are you a high school 4-H member considering a career in Agriculture? If so, we have a fun filled educational day planned to help you discover your interests and options for higher education related to the field of Ag.
- Central Region 4-H Snow FestSpend the day in one of our awesome state parks learning about the outdoors by slowing down and appreciating all winter has to offer with snowshoeing, skiing, and building community with fellow youth from around the state of Minnesota!
- Snow ActivitiesActivities in the winter provide many great opportunities for 4-H clubs. Note that special activities insurance must be taken out for the events indicated by *** as these events are NOT covered by AIL Annual Group Accident insurance.
- Regional Winter EventsWe have several upcoming regional events. Take a peek at the fliers for more information! Don’t miss out on these events with other counties!
- Note From KristenAs we continue in this holiday season I hope you all are able to find time to reflect on what you are thankful for.
- Robotics in Full SwingCongratulations to our Sherburne County Robotics Teams. Four First Lego League teams recently competed in the Elk River Regional FLL tournament and took home a total of 6 awards! Keep up all the good work that you are doing!
- 2017 Project BowlsProject Bowls are just around the corner!
- Thank you for your generosityAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks you for your service and contributions
- Summer internship with National 4-H Council postedIntern with the Citizenship Washington Focus and Leadership Washington Focus programs!
4-H in Minnesota
- Southeast Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 4, 2017 to February 5, 2017 - 1:30 pm to 11:00 amIronwood Springs Ranch, Stewartville