4-H in Sibley County
- Horse Project Winter Meeting: Sunday, February 19thA Horse Project Winter Meeting will be held on Sunday, February 19th at 2pm at the Sibley County Service Center.
- Youth Camp PattersonYouth camp will once again be at Camp Patterson on beautiful Lake Washington for youth who have completed grades 3-6.
- Teen Leadership Camp at Camp Omega!The 2017 Teen Leadership Camp will be held at Camp Omega near Waterville for youth who have completed grades 6-8.
- Share the Fun & Performing ArtsShare the Fun and Performing Arts is scheduled for Sunday, March 26, 2017 starting at 1:30 p.m. at the GFW High School in Winthrop.
- Summer Intern PositionWe will be hiring 4-H summer interns again through the central interview process in 2017.
- Leader's Council and Federation MeetingPlease plan on attending the next Leader’s Council and Federation Meeting on Monday, March 27 at 7:00 and 7:30 p.m.
- Be a Camp Counselor for Summer Camp 2017!Being a camp counselor for 4-H camp is a great way to develop leadership skills, learn more about your strengths, make new friends, learn new skills and have a lot of fun!
- Attention Beef MembersBeef Identification materials were mailed out to “ENROLLED” beef members a couple of weeks ago. If you did not receive information in the mail, please contact our office.
- Funtastic Family Fun FestLooking for something to get you out of the house? Treat your family to a day of FREE entertainment, fun activities and food hosted by Sibley County 4-H Clubs and 4-Hers.
- Animal PDC CommitteeThe Animal PDC Committee (Beef, Dairy, Dog, Goat, Horse, Lama, Poultry, Rabbit, Sheep and Swine) will be meeting to discuss these project areas on Tuesday, March 7 starting at 7:00 p.m.
4-H in Minnesota
- Southeast Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 4, 2017 to February 5, 2017 - 1:30 pm to 11:00 amIronwood Springs Ranch, Stewartville