- TURNING EXTENSION’S VOLUNTEERS AND PARTNERS INTO LIFELONG LEADERS AND FRIENDS - The seventh cohort of the U-Lead Advisory Academy will begin in August of 2015. Our goal is to recruit 24 emerging and current leaders who reflect the breadth and depth of Extension’s volunteers and partners
- Has your farm been in your family for at least 100 years? Are you planning to apply for Century Farm status? Applications for the 2015 Century Farm Recognition Program have recently been released.
- Farmers and private applicators that have their certification expire on March 1, 2015 have received a postcard in the mail from the Minnesota Department of Agriculture. Workshops are being held locally to be recertified. Manuals and test packets can also be picked up at your local Extension office.
- Join your fellow dairy producers for our FREE informal Dairy Producer Series!
- Sibley County conducts a farm land rent survey each fall. Farm land rent is of critical concern to landowners and operators.