4-H in Stearns County
- Stearns 4-H Represented in 2015 State Fair Purple Ribbon AuctionNews Release by Sara Budde
- Stearns 4-H Clover Update September 2015Stearns September 4-H Clover Update is now available!
- Message from Dorothy: Poultry youth rise to the challenge at this summer's fairsAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman congratulates 4-H poultry youth on their extra effort this fair season.
- Search is here!Did you notice the new feature on your county website?
- Minnesota 4-H club chartering processAll club charters must be in by Nov 30!
- Get the free 4-H at the Minnesota State Fair appDownload the free app from iTunes or Google Play!
- Online enrollment for 4-H families opens Sept. 16Find out what you need to do!
- Let's celebrate Ag & Food Day!Join us on Sept. 19.
- Safety of Minors Training: A big thank you!We did it!
- Announcing the 2015 Fall Volunteer Training: All Together, Yet Not All the SameLearn more about this year's topic!
4-H in Minnesota
- Stearns County Extension/4-H Office Closed, Sept 7September 7, 2015