4-H in Stearns County
- 61st Annual Central Minnesota Youth Dairy Day ShowThe Stearns County Holstein Club invite all Central Minnesota Youth to the Annual Youth Dairy Day Show on June 12, 2015 at the Stearns County Fairgrounds in Sauk Centre.
- Stearburne Mad Science Residence Camp4-H and non 4-H youth, grades 3-8, we have a ton of awesomely cool experiments to conduct that are just waiting for some curious and talented scientists like you to try out! Registration deadline May 29, 2015.
- Stearns 2015 Livestock ID Information - May 15 DeadlineInformation about livestock ID requirements for County and State Fair.
- Stearns County 4-H Salutes Volunteers during National Volunteer WeekNews Release by Sara Budde
- Stearns April 4-H Clover UpdateStearns April 4-H Clover Update is now available!
- Join us for our Summer "STEMtastic" Day Camps!Stearns County 4-H summer day camps are open to all kids, grades K-5
- Message from Dorothy: Thanks to our volunteers!Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman extends her gratitude to Minnesota 4-H volunteers.
- Join the 4-H Lama Judge Training Clinic on May 10Interested in judging county fair 4-H lama shows? This clinic is for you.
- Attend a 4-H Lama Clinic!You are invited to participate in a lama clinic in Marshall on May 9.
- Updated Cloverbuds information sheet availableNote changes and opportunities for Cloverbuds exhibiting in horse, sheep and lama projects.
4-H in Minnesota
- Stearburne Summer Camp Counselor Meeting-May 3, 2015May 3, 2015 - 1:00pm to 5:00pmSand Dunes State Forest/Lake Ann 4-H Camp, Zimmerman/Big Lake