4-H in Stearns County
- From the director: I am #4HGrownAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman invites you to help celebrate National 4-H Week
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- Attend National 4-H Conference!Application deadline Nov. 10
- 4-H Junior Leader Workshop "Agents For Change"October 20-21, 2016 near Battle Lake, MN. Register by October 10th
- Stearns 4-H Livestock Project Day-October 1, 2016Registration due by Weds. Sept 28th.
- Stearns County 4-H Fall Federation Materials Now AvailableCopies of the information handed out at the Sept. Federation Meeting regarding (re)enrollment, new 4-H year and upcoming events.
- Stearns 4-H Represented in 2016 State Fair Purple Ribbon AuctionNews Release by Sara Budde
- Stearns 4-H Clover Update September 2016Stearns 4-H Clover Update September 2016
- Message from Dorothy: Clover Update moving to an e-newsletterLook for the new format in October!
- Announcing SS&W leader certification trainingsAttend a training near you!
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017