4-H in Stearns County
- Message from Dorothy: Looking forward to another summer of great 4-H projectsAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights STEM activities and the 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge at this year's county and state fairs.
- Safety of Minors training required for volunteers by July 1All current volunteers must complete this training in order to continue volunteering.
- Updates on 4-H Poultry Projects at county & state fairsGet the latest updates on 4-H Poultry Project opportunities.
- Sign up for the 2015 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge!There's still time to enter this year's challenge!
- Put your 4-H history on the map!Check out the new "Map Your 4-H History" website!
- Want to help youth make good decisions?Learn how you can become a mentor in this exciting new program!
- Join the Minnesota 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife Invitational Sept. 11-13Register by July 20 for this years Invitational!
- The 4-H learning environment: ‘Tis the season of county fair and 4-H conference judgingLearn how conference judging creates non-formal learning opportunities for youth.
- Stearns 4-H Fair 2015 Premium Book AvailableStearns 4-H Fair Premium book and registration forms are handed out to club leaders at the May 18th Federation Meeting. Club leaders then distribute registration forms to their club members for completion. Download a copy or your premium book here.
4-H in Minnesota
- Stearns 4-H Daycamp Counselor Training-June 10, 2015June 10, 2015 - 9:00am to 3:00pmStearns County Extension/4-H Office, Midtown Bldg Complex, Suite 103, St. Cloud
- Stearburne Summer Camp Counselor Meeting-June 10, 2015June 10, 2015 - 2:00pm to 6:00pmPizza Ranch, Waite Park