4-H in Stearns County
- Stearns 4-H Record Forms AvailableProject Record Evaluation Guidelines for Stearns County 4-H and Project Record forms. Records are due to your club leader in August.
- Message from Dorothy: The 4-H Science of Agriculture ChallengeAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights Minnesota's first ever 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge -- learn who the winners were!
- 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge updateFind out what you need to know about this year's challenge!
- Announcing 2015 scholarship recipients!Learn who this year's Minnesota 4-H Foundation scholarship recipients are.
- New to Showing Livestock? Information Sheets to Help!Species specific information guides designed to answer many of the questions new families may have about showing livestock.
- Attend the 2015 Minnesota 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife Invitational!This year's invitational will be held Sept. 11-13.
- Take the 4-H chaperone training today!This online training offers valuable information for adult chaperones.
- Stearns June 4-H Clover UpdateStearns June 4-H Clover Update is now available!
- Message from Dorothy: Looking forward to another summer of great 4-H projectsAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights STEM activities and the 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge at this year's county and state fairs.