4-H in Stearns County
- Stearns County Fair: 4-H Non-livestock Results 2016Stearns County Fair: 4-H Non-livestock Results 2016
- Message from Dorothy: 4-H at the Minnesota State FairAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights 4-H activities at the upcoming Minnesota State Fair.
- Announcing SS&W leader certification trainingsAttend a training near you!
- Announcing club chartering resources and deadlines!Charters are due Nov. 1!
- Online training required for all 4-H chaperonesThis includes chaperones at Minnesota State Fair!
- Calling on all 4-H alumni!Volunteer with Minnesota 4-H alumni & friends at the state fair!
- Announcing the 2017 National 4-H Salute to Excellence Volunteer Recognition AwardNomination materials due Sep. 15!
- Learn about the 2016 Fall Volunteer TrainingHelp your club reach its full potential
- General & livestock demonstrations at the Minnesota State Fair$30 awards will be given
4-H in Minnesota
- Stearns 4-H State Fair Meeting-Non-livestock Projects, Aug 2, 2016August 2, 2016 - 6:30pm to 8:00pmTBA
- Stearns 4-H State Fair Meeting-Livestock Projects, Aug. 2, 2016August 2, 2016 - 8:00pm to 9:00pmHoly Family School, Albany