4-H in Stearns County
- Stearns 4-H Fair 2015 Premium Book AvailableStearns 4-H Fair Premium book and registration forms are handed out to club leaders at the May 18th Federation Meeting. Club leaders then distribute registration forms to their club members for completion. Download a copy or your premium book here.
- Safety of Minors training required for volunteers by July 1All current Volunteers must complete this training by July 1 in order to continue volunteering.
- Keeping Youth in 4-H: The power of 4-H projects and fair conference judgingKeep youth involved in the 4-H program with relationships, projects and fun!
- Stearns May 4-H Clover UpdateStearns May 4-H Clover Update is now available!
- Camelid Companion Certification Training Clinic - Level 1The Central Minnesota 4-H Llama Club is hosting a Level 1 Camelid Companion Certification training.
- 61st Annual Central Minnesota Youth Dairy Day ShowThe Stearns County Holstein Club invite all Central Minnesota Youth to the Annual Youth Dairy Day Show on June 12, 2015 at the Stearns County Fairgrounds in Sauk Centre.
- Stearburne Mad Science Residence Camp4-H and non 4-H youth, grades 3-8, we have a ton of awesomely cool experiments to conduct that are just waiting for some curious and talented scientists like you to try out! Registration deadline May 29, 2015.
- Stearns 2015 Livestock ID Information - May 15 DeadlineInformation about livestock ID requirements for County and State Fair.
- Stearns County 4-H Salutes Volunteers during National Volunteer WeekNews Release by Sara Budde
- Stearns April 4-H Clover UpdateStearns April 4-H Clover Update is now available!
4-H in Minnesota
- Stearns 4-H Daycamp Counselor Training-June 10, 2015June 10, 2015 - 9:00am to 3:00pmStearns County Extension/4-H Office, Midtown Bldg Complex, Suite 103, St. Cloud