4-H in Stearns County
- Stearns County 4H Recognition BanquetPlease join us for our annual event recognizing our youth, volunteers and donors!
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- Outstanding OfficersClub officers may submit their record books to be judged for Outstanding Secretary, Outstanding Treasurer, Outstanding Historian, Outstanding Reporter, and Outstanding Junior Leaders Service Award
- Calendar - October 2016October - Calendar
- Stearns County Scholarship OpportunitiesLenzmeier & Advisory Board 4-H Livestock Auction Scholarship
- Stearns Officer TrainingSaturday, November 5th, 2016 Holy Family School, Albany Noon – 2:30 p.m.
- 2016 Fall 4-H Volunteer Training Vibrant youth, vibrant club Leadership takes a villageSaturday, November 5th, 2016 Holy Family School, Albany 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. Officer Training to follow at 12 Noon! At least one adult volunteer and youth leader from each club needs to attend.
- 4-H Re-Enrollment & Enrollment Online: By October 15th!Minnesota 4-H families are reminded and encouraged to go to 4HOnline to enroll/re-enroll both youth members and adult volunteers. We request that members be enrolled by October 15th to ensure proper recognition at the Banquet.
- Stearns Fall Dairy TourSaturday, October 15th, 2016 Groetsch Dairy (37499 Hwy 238, Albany) 10:30 a.m. Lunch & hayride at 4-H family home after
- Livestock PDC Meeting- New Committee Members Welcome!Monday, October 10th Hillcrest Restaurant, Albany 7:00 p.m.
4-H in Minnesota
- Stearns County Extension office closed Nov 11, 2016November 11, 2016Stearns County Extension office