4-H in Stearns County
- Stearns County 4-H January Federation Materials Now AvailableCopies of the information handed out at the January Federation Meeting regarding upcoming events.
- Stearns Camp Counselor Applications due February 3, 2017Share your 4-H enthusiasm with youth grades 3-8 by applying to be a Camp Counselor at our Residential Summer Camp. Applications due March 2nd.
- THE REGIONAL LOCK-IN EVENT HAS BEEN IMPROVED!4-H Regional Magic and Fun Night! Same date, same cost, with new fun activities packed into 5 hours in Becker! January 27 at Hub Youth House in Becker, MN from 7:00 p.m. –12:00 a.m. Grades 4 and up are welcome! Deadline to register is January 16th.
- Explore Careers in Agriculture!Are you a high school 4-H member considering a career in Agriculture? If so, we have a fun filled educational day planned to help you discover your interests and options for higher education related to the field of Ag.
- Stearns January 2017 CalendarCalendar
- Clothing Camp Committee Members NeededAdditional members for the clothing camp committee are welcome!
- Thank you for your generosityAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks you for your service and contributions
- Summer internship with National 4-H Council postedIntern with the Citizenship Washington Focus and Leadership Washington Focus programs!
- Register now for regional leadership workshops!Registration closes in January
- Announcing 4-H summer intern positionsApply by Feb. 15!
4-H in Minnesota
- Southeast Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 4, 2017 to February 5, 2017 - 1:30 pm to 11:00 amIronwood Springs Ranch, Stewartville
- Northwest Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 11, 2017 to February 12, 2017 - 1:30 am to 11:30 amCastaway Club, Detroit Lakes