4-H in Stearns County
- 2017 4-H Calendar with Event Dates and Registration DeadlinesStearns County 4-H Calendar February 2017
- Stearns County Summer CampCome and explore what 4-H Camp is all about!
- Stearns County LQA&E Policy & TrainingAll 4-H Youth, in grades 3 and above, planning to participate as a 4-H livestock exhibitor at the Stearns County or MN State Fair in beef, dairy, goat, llama, poultry, rabbit, sheep, and/or swine need to complete a Livestock Quality Assurance and Ethics Workshop.
- Stearns County Share-the-Fun & Performing Arts ShowcaseAll Performing Arts judging will take place during Share-The-Fun. Participants will receive a ribbon and State Fair line-up will be announced.
- Dairy Goat Project MeetingMarch 18th
- Stearns Softball Fun DayA volunteer, committee or club is needed to host softball fun day. The main duties for the event include:
- Clothing Camp- Save the Date4-H Clothing Camp is a great opportunity to learn and grow in the clothing and textiles project area!
- Stearns Jr. Leader & Summer Camp Counselor MeetingBeat the winter blues and join new and long-time friends for a Jr. Leader meeting and bowling.
- Market Beef & Dairy Steer ID DeadlineDetailed information has been emailed
- Attend a spring 2017 SS&W Leader Certification TrainingDisciplines fill quickly, so make sure registration forms are sent in early!
4-H in Minnesota
- Northeast Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 25, 2017 to February 26, 2017 - 1:30 am to 11:30 amLong Lake Conservation Center, Palisade
- Southwest Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 25, 2017 - 9:30am to 8:30pmSouthwest Minnesota State University - Marshall