Stearns 4-H Fashion Revue Information
Thursday, July 10th, 2014
Holy Family School, Albany
- Discover how to select clothing that is flattering to personal figure types, coloring, and personality
- Learn to choose accessories that accent the outfit and flatter the wearer
- Develop poise and confidence in participants
- Gain knowledge and experience through conference judging and sharing with other members
- This is open to all members enrolled in the Clothing and Textiles project.
- Participants must attend judging and model their garment(s) to participate in the Public Fashion Revue.
- Participants must be in the Public Fashion Revue (Saturday of County Fair) to receive their premium money.
- The same garment pieces may be judged in the Fashion Revue and conference judged at the fair for both construction and/or purchased.
- Each participant may enter and model one purchased and one constructed item.
- Cloverbuds can choose only one exhibit (purchased or constructed)
- Participants must complete a commentary for each item exhibited and bring it with on July 10th.
**Register for Fashion Revue on your (blue) Fair registration form due June 15th**
See Premium Book for project codes & dates
- Stearns 4-H Fashion Revue Flyer (261.03 KB PDF)