- The 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Join us for our 4-H Clothing Camp. 4-H'ers and non-4-H"ers are welcome to attend. Dates are Friday, March 28 (5p-8p) and Saturday, March 29 (8:45a-3:30p). Registration due March 21, 2014.
- The Survival Guide for clubs is an essential tool for Stearns County Club Leaders.
- Stearns County’s LQA&E training will be held on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at 8:45 a.m. at Holy Family School in Albany.
- 4-H has something for everyone! Enroll online to start your adventure with the Stearns County 4-H Program!