4-H in Steele County
- Southeast 4-H Archery Beginner InvitationalSaturday, February 18, 2017, Workshop begins at 1:00 pm followed by the Archery Invite at 2:00 pm at Coyote Creek, Rochester, MN
- Pasta Dinner & Silent Auction13th Annual Pasta Dinner & Silent Auction – March 19th from 3:30 to 7:00 pm at the Owatonna Junior High.
- 4-H Family Movie DaySave the Date - Sunday, February 19th, afternoon matinee. Join other Steele County 4-H families to watch "A Dog's Purpose".
- 2017 Market Beef & Dairy Steers - Central ID InfoBeef Identification - Market Beef Weigh-In has been set for Saturday, February 11 from 9 -10 AM at the Beef Barn.
- 2017 County Fair Livestock SuperintendentThe Steele County 4-H Project Development Committee needs youth leaders to help work with important areas of each livestock project. If you are interested please complete an Interest Survey and return to Extension Office by March 30th.
- LQA&E TrainingLivestock Quality Assurance and Ethics workshops. Do you need to complete it this year?
- 2017 Regional 4-H Ambassador RetreatOn Saturday, January 28th, join other 4-H Ambassadors from Freeborn, Mower, Rice and Waseca Counties for a fun filled day of skill development and personal growth.
- SE Invitational Project BowlRegistration Deadline is January 17th
- 2017 Project BowlsProject Bowls are just around the corner!
- Thank you for your generosityAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks you for your service and contributions
4-H in Minnesota
- Southeast Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 4, 2017 to February 5, 2017 - 1:30 pm to 11:00 amIronwood Springs Ranch, Stewartville