4-H in Steele County
- 4-H Gold Key AwardThe 4-H Gold Key Award is one of the most prestigious awards that is offered in the 4-H program. It recognizes 4-H youth for the leadership and service through 4-H.
- 4-H Regional 'Amazing Fall Outing'Do you want to have an AMAZING good time? Then check out the details for the 5 County Regional Fall Outing and register by Friday, October 14, 2016.
- From the director: I am #4HGrownAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman invites you to help celebrate National 4-H Week
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- Attend National 4-H Conference!Application deadline Nov. 10
- Steele County 4-H Clover Update 09/01/2016The county 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Message from Dorothy: Clover Update moving to an e-newsletterLook for the new format in October!
- Announcing SS&W leader certification trainingsAttend a training near you!
- Join us in a Drone Discovery!Do you want free STEM kits?
- Take the 4th H for Health Challenge!Is your club is ready to take on the challenge?
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017