- Find out how to attend a livestock quality assurance and ethics training near you.
- Again this year, the 4-H Livestock ID process will be completed online with a deadline of May 15! But, remember, all market sheep, market goats, and rabbits must be brought to the Central ID days to be verified and identified.
- The 2015 4-H Softball Season begins on May 10 and runs through June 14. Join us at the Fairgrounds Diamonds for the fun!
- The Steele County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Summer Camp 2015 at Camp Patterson!!!! It is hard to believe that we are already thinking camp! Bring on the warm weather, the swim suits, the campfire songs and the sun!! This will be three days of action packed fun! Meet new friends, learn new skills, and make great memories.