- Steele County offers five college scholarships each year. Applications are due July 17, 2015.
- As the 2015 Steele County Fair approaches watch this site for postings including the 4-H section of the County Fair Premium Book (available now!), 4-H exhibit registration information, food stand schedules, and a host of other 4-H fair related topics.
- All current volunteers must complete this training in order to continue volunteering.
- Find out how to attend a livestock quality assurance and ethics training near you.
- The 2015 4-H Softball Season begins on May 10 and runs through June 14. Join us at the Fairgrounds Diamonds for the fun!
- The Steele County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Summer Camp 2015 at Camp Patterson!!!! It is hard to believe that we are already thinking camp! Bring on the warm weather, the swim suits, the campfire songs and the sun!! This will be three days of action packed fun! Meet new friends, learn new skills, and make great memories.