- The 2014 4-H County Fair Livestock Informational Letter has been sent out to all Steele County 4-H'ers enrolled in livestock projects.
- The Steele County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- The 4-H section of the 2014 Steele County Fair Premium Book is available here. Printed copies can be picked up at the Extension office around June 15. Call ahead to see when they are in.
- YELLO (Youth Exploring Leadership and Learning Out Loud)
- Minnesota 4-H has a new online 4-H Livestock ID process with a deadline of May 15!