4-H in Swift County
- Summer 4-H Adventures and Day CampsSummer is just around the corner! Don't forget to check out all of the program opportunities for youth in grades K-6 offered in Swift County!
- Swift County 4-H Fair Entry RegistrationFair season is approaching! The FairEntry online website will be soon be open and we strongly encourage everyone to enter their projects using this system for the 2016 County Fair!
- Swift County April 2016 4-H Clover Update Newsletter Now AvailableThe Swift County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Message from Dorothy: Thank you to our volunteersAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks 4-H volunteers for their invaluable contributions.
- Sign up now for 2016 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge!Help your team get a jump start and sign up now!
- Announcing the 2016 Fall Volunteer Training!"Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - It Takes a Village”
- Don't forget to register for YELLO!Registration is now open
- Become a Minnesota 4-H State Ambassador!Apply by May 13!
- Spaces still available for Citizenship Washington Focus!Don't miss out on this great opportunity to visit our nation's capital!