4-H in Todd County
- Knowledge Bowl/Judging TeamsAn opportunity to participate in a Knowledge Bowl Team.
- Project Fun DayMark your calendars--Saturday, February 18--Project Fun Day!
- Market Beef/Dairy Steer IdentifcationPlan to exhibit a market beef or dairy steer--identification deadline in February 15!
- 2017 Project BowlsProject Bowls are just around the corner!
- Thank you for your generosityAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks you for your service and contributions
- Summer internship with National 4-H Council postedIntern with the Citizenship Washington Focus and Leadership Washington Focus programs!
- Register now for regional leadership workshops!Registration closes in January
- Announcing 4-H summer intern positionsApply by Feb. 15!
- Announcing a new University of Minnesota scholarship programEarn micro-scholarships for your academic and extracurricular achievements!
- Attend Citizenship Washington FocusPre-register in January!
4-H in Minnesota
- Southeast Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 4, 2017 to February 5, 2017 - 1:30 pm to 11:00 amIronwood Springs Ranch, Stewartville
- Central Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 11, 2017 to February 12, 2017 - 1:30 am to 11:30 amKoronis Center, Paynesville