4-H in Traverse County
- 4-H Fall Volunteer Training- Traverse CountyPlan to attend the 2016 4-H Fall Volunteer Training, “Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - Leadership Takes a Village” on Thursday, November 17th, 6:30-8:00 pm at the Traverse County Courthouse Annex, Wheaton. Light supper will be served at 6:00 pm.
- 4-H Fall Volunteer Training4-H Fall Volunteer Training, “Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - Leadership Takes a Village”
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- S.T.A.R.S. After School ProgramAfter school program for youth grades 5-8.
- From the director: I am #4HGrownAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman invites you to help celebrate National 4-H Week
- Attend National 4-H Conference!Application deadline Nov. 10
- 4-H Clover Update for September Now AvailableThe Traverse County September 4-H Clover Update is now available for your convenience.
- Message from Dorothy: Clover Update moving to an e-newsletterLook for the new format in October!
- Announcing SS&W leader certification trainingsAttend a training near you!
- Join us in a Drone Discovery!Do you want free STEM kits?
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017