4-H in Traverse County
- New Aquatics Program to kick-off March 6A new partnership was established with the Regional Fitness Center (RFC) in Morris that will allow Traverse County 4-H members to participate in an aquatics program ranging from water safety and survival to aquatic robotics. More details to be announced, so stay tuned!
- Head, Heart, Hands & Heath: Our 4-H CommunityClick here to see the publication of the new 4-H column: Head, Heart, Hands & Heath: Our 4-H Community that will be featured in the Wheaton Gazette. Publication date: January 25, 2017
- Attend a spring 2017 SS&W Leader Certification TrainingDisciplines fill quickly, so make sure registration forms are sent in early!
- Hubbard County 4-H Rabbit ShowHubbard County 4-H Rabbit Show is scheduled for Satruday, March 4th in Akeley MN
- Message from Dorothy: In 4-H, our youth grow the skills they need to leadIf you would like to engage your child in opportunities to lead and serve, the choices in 4-H are plentiful
- Scholarships are available for college-bound 4-H youthApply by April 1!
- Attend Citizenship Washington FocusPre-register today!
- Minnesota 4-H livestock scholarship opportunitiesApplications due March 1!
- LQA&E policy certification reminderCertification is good for three fair seasons
- Attend a Minnesota 4-H dog judges workshop!Workshops being held for obedience, rally, and showmanship
4-H in Minnesota
- Northeast Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 25, 2017 to February 26, 2017 - 1:30 am to 11:30 amLong Lake Conservation Center, Palisade
- Southwest Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 25, 2017 - 9:30am to 8:30pmSouthwest Minnesota State University - Marshall