4-H in Wabasha County
- From the director: I am #4HGrownAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman invites you to help celebrate National 4-H Week
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- Attend National 4-H Conference!Application deadline Nov. 10
- Club Charters for the 2016-17 4-H Club YearIt’s that time of year again for the renewal of club charters for the 2016-17 4-H Club year.
- Watkins FundraiserThe Wabasha country 4-H Watkins Fundraiser will be held September 14th-October 31st.
- Wabasha County 4-H Awards Banquet 2016Join us for an evening of food, fun and recognizing our outstanding 4-H members.
- Window Display ContestFor National 4-H Week (October 2-8, 2016), Wabasha County 4-H Clubs are encouraged to create a window display in a business in your community with the #4HGrown theme!
- Run for an Executive Council Position!Become an Executive Council Officer and "lead" our county in the right direction!
- Message from Dorothy: Clover Update moving to an e-newsletterLook for the new format in October!
- Announcing SS&W leader certification trainingsAttend a training near you!
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017