4-H in Wabasha County
- Executive Council Positions Still Open!Run for 1 of 2 open Youth Leader at Large positions on the Executive Council! Voting will happen at the January Federation Meeting!
- 4-H Ambassadors UpdateWelcome to our new Ambassadors and their advisors!
- Window Display WinnersCongratulations to this year's National 4-H Week Window Display Contest winnners!
- Meet Your 2016-17 Executive CouncilMeet your new 2016-17 Executive Council Board!
- SE Regional 4-H Fall Volunteer Leader and Officer Training4-H club officers, county officers and 4-H leaders are invited to attend this training day!
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- From the director: I am #4HGrownAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman invites you to help celebrate National 4-H Week
- Attend National 4-H Conference!Application deadline Nov. 10
- Club Charters for the 2016-17 4-H Club YearIt’s that time of year again for the renewal of club charters for the 2016-17 4-H Club year.
- Watkins FundraiserThe Wabasha country 4-H Watkins Fundraiser will be held September 14th-October 31st.
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017