4-H in Wabasha County
- 2015 4-H Winter Project DayJoin us at 4-H Winter Project Day! There will be sessions on various projects offered for all ages and interests, including Cloverbuds, wood working, arts, food and more! This year, the regional staff will be hosting only ONE event in the region, so don't miss out...register today!
- Message from Dorothy: Thanks for your support!Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman offers thanks to the 4-H community.
- Join the Minnesota 4-H Week of ThanksOur 2nd annual Minnesota 4-H Week of Thanks will take place Nov. 18-25!
- Announcing Youth in Action AwardsApply to win a $5,000 educational scholarship!
- Announcing summer 2016 Citizenship Washington FocusCheck with your county program coordinator today!
- Changes have been made to volunteer re-enrollment formsFind out how these changes will affect you!
- Ensure a safe 4-H environment for your clubTake the online training today!
- Wabasha County November 4-H Clover Update now availableThe County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Become a Member of Your County Extension Committee
- For the Club LeaderA helpful guide that includes everything you need to be a successful club leader and make the most out of your experience!
4-H in Minnesota
- Fall Volunteer Training: All Together, Not All the SameNovember 30, 2015 - 6:30pmWabasha County Extension Office