4-H in Wadena County
- From the director: I am #4HGrownAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman invites you to help celebrate National 4-H Week
- 4-H Fall Volunteer TrainingPlan to attend the 2016 4-H Fall Volunteer Training, “Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - Leadership Takes a Village”. All 4-H youth & adult volunteers in clubs and county-wide groups and programs, including Project Development Committees, Federations, Leader’s Council and others are invited.
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- Attend National 4-H Conference!Application deadline Nov. 10
- 2016 4-H Fall Volunteer Training Wadena CountyPlan to attend the 2016 4-H Fall Volunteer Training, “Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - Leadership Takes a Village” on Monday, October 2nd, 4:00-5:30 pm at the Wadena County Fairgrounds, Wadena. Potluck supper and awards program will follow the meeting beginning at 5:30 pm.
- Wadena-September-CloverUpdateThe September, 2016 4-H Clover Update is now ready to view/download.
- Message from Dorothy: Clover Update moving to an e-newsletterLook for the new format in October!
- Announcing SS&W leader certification trainingsAttend a training near you!
- Join us in a Drone Discovery!Do you want free STEM kits?
- Take the 4th H for Health Challenge!Is your club is ready to take on the challenge?
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017