4-H in Wadena County
- Attend the 2015 Minnesota 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife Invitational!This year's invitational will be held Sept. 11-13.
- Take the 4-H chaperone training today!This online training offers valuable information for adult chaperones.
- Wadena-June-CloverUpdateThe Wadena County June 4-H Clover Update/Newsletter is now ready to view/download.
- 4-H Multi-County Fun ShootA Multi-County Fun Shoot is being planned with collaborative efforts from the Becker, East Otter Tail, Hubbard, and Wadena Shooting Sports and Wildlife programs. The Shoot will take place on Saturday, August 15, 2015 Registration from 8-9:00 a.m. with activities to get underway at 10:00 a.m. At Fort Thunder Shooting Range, Perham, MN Registration is $10/participant, this fee must accompany the registration form! Preregistration is required by July 15 to the East Otter Tail County Extension Office. Please see the flyer for full information.
- Message from Dorothy: Looking forward to another summer of great 4-H projectsAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights STEM activities and the 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge at this year's county and state fairs.
- Safety of Minors training required for volunteers by July 1All current volunteers must complete this training in order to continue volunteering.
- Updates on 4-H Poultry Projects at county & state fairsGet the latest updates on 4-H Poultry Project opportunities.
- Sign up for the 2015 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge!There's still time to enter this year's challenge!
- Put your 4-H history on the map!Check out the new "Map Your 4-H History" website!