- Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights Minnesota's first ever 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge -- learn who the winners were!
- Find out what you need to know about this year's challenge!
- Learn who this year's Minnesota 4-H Foundation scholarship recipients are.
Download the free app from iTunes or Google Play!
- This year's invitational will be held Sept. 11-13.
- This online training offers valuable information for adult chaperones.
- The Wadena County June 4-H Clover Update/Newsletter is now ready to view/download.
- A Multi-County Fun Shoot is being planned with collaborative efforts from the Becker, East Otter Tail, Hubbard, and Wadena Shooting Sports and Wildlife programs. The Shoot will take place on Saturday, August 15, 2015 Registration from 8-9:00 a.m. with activities to get underway at 10:00 a.m. At Fort Thunder Shooting Range, Perham, MN Registration is $10/participant, this fee must accompany the registration form! Preregistration is required by July 15 to the East Otter Tail County Extension Office. Please see the flyer for full information.
- Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights STEM activities and the 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge at this year's county and state fairs.
- All current volunteers must complete this training in order to continue volunteering.