4-H in Waseca County
- Waseca County 4-H Clover Update 05/01/2015The Waseca County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Safety of Minors training required for volunteers by July 1All current Volunteers must complete this training by July 1 in order to continue volunteering.
- Message from Dorothy: Congratulations Helping Hands Grant recipients!Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights the Minnesota 4-H Foundation's Helping Hands Grants program.
- Sign up by May 15 for the 2015 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge!Get your teams together and sign up today!
- 2015 Helping Hands Grants announced!Congratulations to those receiving Helping Hands Grants this year!
- 2015-16 Minnesota 4-H State Ambassador applications open!Apply now to join the 2015-16 Minnesota 4-H State Ambassador team!
- Keeping Youth in 4-H: The power of 4-H projects and fair conference judgingKeep youth involved in the 4-H program with relationships, projects and fun!
- Camelid Companion Certification training clinicJoin us for this first of two lama training clinics in 2015 to improve the skills and tasks associated with each level of this achievement certification program!
- "Flip the 4-H Food Stand!" - Starting May 26We need your help to make the 4-H Food Stand attractive, appealing, and a great place to eat!
- Waseca County 4-H Clover Update 04/01/2015The Waseca County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
4-H in Minnesota
- Ticket Money due for Pancake/French Toast BreakfastMay 4, 2015 - 4:30pmExtension Office