4-H in Waseca County
- 4-H Winter Outing - December 29Complete details and a registration flyer will be coming soon!
- Rounds of ApplauseJoin me in congratulating...
- Now accepting applications for Livestock Superintendents!Youth AND adults who have interest in giving leadership to a livestock species area are encouraged to apply.
- Waseca County 4-H Clover Update 11/01/2015The Waseca County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Federation Board VacanciesConsider filling the vacancies on the Waseca County 4-H Federation Board!
- 4-H Re-Enrollment Now Open!Now is the time to get re-enrolled into the 4-H Program!
- Message from Dorothy: Thanks for your support!Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman offers thanks to the 4-H community.
- Join the Minnesota 4-H Week of ThanksOur 2nd annual Minnesota 4-H Week of Thanks will take place Nov. 18-25!
- Announcing Youth in Action AwardsApply to win a $5,000 educational scholarship!
- Announcing summer 2016 Citizenship Washington FocusCheck with your county program coordinator today!
4-H in Minnesota
- Office Closed - November 26-27 - Thanksgiving HolidayNovember 26, 2015 to November 27, 2015Extension Office
- Livestock Superintendent Applications Due - December 11December 11, 2015 - 4:30pmExtension Office