4-H in Waseca County
- Message from Dorothy: The 4-H Science of Agriculture ChallengeAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights Minnesota's first ever 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge -- learn who the winners were!
- 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge updateFind out what you need to know about this year's challenge!
- Announcing 2015 scholarship recipients!Learn who this year's Minnesota 4-H Foundation scholarship recipients are.
- Attend the 2015 Minnesota 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife Invitational!This year's invitational will be held Sept. 11-13.
- Take the 4-H chaperone training today!This online training offers valuable information for adult chaperones.
- 2015 Poultry Opportunities at County FairDue to the Minnesota Board of Animal Health eliminating Poultry exhibitions of live birds until further notice, Waseca County 4-H will be offering educational opportunities at the Waseca County Fair for 4-H Poultry members in 2015.
- 4-H Summer Adventures4-H Adventures are open to youth in Kindergarten - 6th grade. Youth you do not need to be current 4-H members to participate.
- ARTS-IN - Starting Soon!Arts-In is a group that puts a show together, compromised of songs, script, and choreography.
- Rounds of ApplauseLet's clap our hands for...
4-H in Minnesota
- Summer Adventures - Exploring The Environment - July 10July 10, 2015 - 1:00pm to 2:30pmWaseca Public Library