4-H in Waseca County
- Join us for the Engineer-It Challenge WorkshopMay 10th in Mankato! Register by May 1st!
- YELLO! Registration AvailableYouth Exploring Leadership & Learning Outloud (YELLO) is an exciting & fun citizenship & leadership conference for Grades 6-13.
- April Waseca County 4-H Clover UpdateThe Waseca County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Waseca Co 4-H Spring FundraiserWaseca Co 4-H will be having a Spring Fundraiser consisting of a Garage Sale, Pancake & French Toast Breakfast & Wagon Rides. Pre-sales for the breakfast are $5, at the door is $6. Wagon rides will be $1 and will be given by Pittman's Percherons.
- Engineer-It Challenge Workshop - May 17Do you like to imagine, plan, build, test and modify original designs? If so, this is a day for you! This day will give you a chance to do all this in a series of workshops.
- Summer Adventures 2014Summer Adventure for youth in K - 6th grade. Held at the 4-H Bldg on the Waseca Co Fairgrounds. Youth do not need to be current 4-H members to participate. Small $5 donation per camp is appreciated. Youth must have a Short-term member enrollment form completed with their registration prior to participating in the Adventures. MUST pre-register at least 1 week in advance.
- Dog Project Training Information - New Date - April 10Dog Training Registration Night, Thursday,April 10 at 7 p.m., East Annex Meeting Room - NEW DATE (updated 3-27.14) DO NOT BRING YOUR DOGS TO REGISTRATION NIGHT.
- Waseca Co 4-H Senior ScholarshipWaseca Co 4-H Federation is offering scholarships to high school seniors who are currently Waseca Co 4-H members. $1000 will be allotted for scholarships. A maximum of 5 will be awarded. Application materials are due to the Waseca Co Extension Office by May 2, 2014
- Waseca County January 4-H Clover Update newsletter now available
The Waseca County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county. Read more