- Waseca County 4-H Clover Update 02/01/2015 (693.75 KB PDF)
- 2015 Market Beef and Dairy Steer ID Information (143.61 KB PDF)
- 2015 Share The Fun & Performing Arts Contest (169.38 KB PDF)
- Waseca County 4-H Overnight Ambassador Retreat (177.34 KB PDF)
- 2013-2014 Waseca County 4-H Annual Report (668.59 KB PDF)
- Waseca County 4-H Clover Update 01/01/2015 (1.05 MB PDF)
- Camp Patterson 4-H Camp Counselor Application 2015 (141.03 KB PDF)
- Tentative 2015 Waseca County Fair 4-H Schedule (114.47 KB PDF)
- Waseca County 4-H Clover Update 12/01/2014 (1.01 MB PDF)
- BLU Registration Form (177.06 KB PDF)
- On Your Way to Better Records (107.13 KB PDF)
Use this document for tips and guidelines on how to complete your 4-H Records
- 4-H Cloverbud Record (1.14 MB PDF)
Cloverbuds only need to complete this Cloverbud Record form and do not need to include financial statements.
- Annual Reflection Report (206.31 KB PDF)
- Non-Livestock Financial Summary (111.04 KB PDF)
Complete 1 financial statement for each non-livestock project you enrolled in.
- Livestock Financial Summary (154.58 KB PDF)
For Livestock (Beef, Dairy, Dog, Goat, Horse, Lama, Sheep, Swine, Poultry, or Rabbit) projects
- 4-H Clover Update 11/01/2014 (797.89 KB PDF)
- Waseca County September 4-H Clover Update (650.06 KB PDF)
- 4-H Constitution And By-Laws (249.59 KB PDF)
The Constitution for the Waseca County 4-H Program. An annual review of the Constitution takes place in October at the Annual Meeting.
- 4-H "Bring It Back"; Scholarship Information & Form (267.93 KB PDF)
"Bring It Back" Scholarships are available for many regional and state 4-H events. To claim a "Bring It Back" scholarship, complete the form and return to the Waseca County Office prior to the event.
- 4-H Purple Ribbon Scholarship Information (253.04 KB PDF)
Waseca County 4-H Members are encouraged to learn more about the Purple Ribbon Club Scholarship program and utilize the available scholarship dollars when attending 4-H events and programs
- 4-H Income Generation Form (Fundraiser Approval) (39.67 KB PDF)
4-H Clubs must submit an Income Generation Approval Form to the Waseca County office prior to a planned fundraising event.
- 4-H Income Generation Follow-Up Form (Fundraiser Report) (39.02 KB PDF)
4-H Clubs should submit an Income Generation Follow-Up Form to the Waseca County office within 10 days of an approved fundraising event.