- Holiday Mail for Heroes (139.8 KB PDF)
- Crafts Project - Make & Take Registration (149.22 KB PDF)
- Parade Float Design Contest Guidelines (74.18 KB PDF)
- Waseca County 4-H Clover Update 10/01/2014 (726.13 KB PDF)
- Achievement Celebration - Registration (178.95 KB PDF)
- Waseca County September 4-H Clover Update (650.06 KB PDF)
- August Waseca County 4-H Clover Update (576.18 KB PDF)
- Waseca County July 4-H Clover Update (679.59 KB PDF)
- June Waseca 4-H Clover Update (692.76 KB PDF)
- May Waseca County 4-H Clover Update (714.24 KB PDF)
- 4-H Committees for 2013-14 (115.12 KB PDF)
- 4-H Constitution And By-Laws (249.59 KB PDF)
The Constitution for the Waseca County 4-H Program. An annual review of the Constitution takes place in October at the Annual Meeting.
- 4-H Purple Ribbon Scholarship Information (253.04 KB PDF)
Waseca County 4-H Members are encouraged to learn more about the Purple Ribbon Club Scholarship program and utilize the available scholarship dollars when attending 4-H events and programs
- 4-H "Bring It Back"; Scholarship Information & Form (267.93 KB PDF)
"Bring It Back" Scholarships are available for many regional and state 4-H events. To claim a "Bring It Back" scholarship, complete the form and return to the Waseca County Office prior to the event.
- 4-H Income Generation Form (Fundraiser Approval) (39.67 KB PDF)
4-H Clubs must submit an Income Generation Approval Form to the Waseca County office prior to a planned fundraising event.
- 4-H Income Generation Follow-Up Form (Fundraiser Report) (39.02 KB PDF)
4-H Clubs should submit an Income Generation Follow-Up Form to the Waseca County office within 10 days of an approved fundraising event.