- 4-H Committees for 2013-14 (115.12 KB PDF)
- 4-H Purple Ribbon Club Guidelines 2013-2014 (115.26 KB 14)
Learn more about the Purple Ribbon Club program in Waseca County 4-H, including how to earn points and what point values are for each qualifying program.
- 4-H Calendar of Events for 2013-2014 (223.73 KB 2014)
All Waseca County 4-H Events for 2013-2014 can be found on this calendar. Please note - calendar is subject to change.
- 4-H Constitution And By-Laws (249.59 KB PDF)
The Constitution for the Waseca County 4-H Program. An annual review of the Constitution takes place in October at the Annual Meeting.
- 4-H Purple Ribbon Scholarship Information (253.04 KB PDF)
Waseca County 4-H Members are encouraged to learn more about the Purple Ribbon Club Scholarship program and utilize the available scholarship dollars when attending 4-H events and programs
- 4-H "Bring It Back"; Scholarship Information & Form (267.93 KB PDF)
"Bring It Back" Scholarships are available for many regional and state 4-H events. To claim a "Bring It Back" scholarship, complete the form and return to the Waseca County Office prior to the event.
- 4-H Income Generation Form (Fundraiser Approval) (39.67 KB PDF)
4-H Clubs must submit an Income Generation Approval Form to the Waseca County office prior to a planned fundraising event.
- 4-H Income Generation Follow-Up Form (Fundraiser Report) (39.02 KB PDF)
4-H Clubs should submit an Income Generation Follow-Up Form to the Waseca County office within 10 days of an approved fundraising event.
- 4-H Club Reporting Card (66.42 KB PDF)
4-H Club Reporters (or another designated Club Officer) are encouraged to complete this card after every 4-H Club Meeting. Return completed cards to the Waseca County Office.