- Waseca County 4-H members are encouraged to participate in this new and simple, but fun, photography challenge.
- ThesWaseca County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- There is lots going on during National 4-H Week (October 5 - 11) - Participate in the fun!
- Make plans to attend the Waseca County 4-H Horse Project's first annual "Halloween Spooktacular Fun Show" on October 18, 2014 starting at 10am at the Waseca County Fairgrounds Arena.
- Interested in learning more about 4-H? Come to the 4-H Fun Night, featuring engaging STEM stations, hands-on activities, snacks, and more!
- Recognition will be given to many 4-H members and volunteers, as well as slide shows with pictures from the 2013-2014 4-H year.
- We are looking for youth in 9th grade or higher and adults who would like to give direction to the county 4-H program by serving on the Waseca County 4-H Federation Board. Elections will be held on Monday, October 6 at 7:30 pm (East Annex).