- Keep up with what's happening with 4-H all day, every day of the state fair -- whether you're on the fairgrounds or at home.
- 4-H Adventures are open to youth in Kindergarten - 6th grade. Youth you do not need to be current 4-H members to participate.
- The Waseca County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Check this page for information relating to the 2015 Waseca County Fair.
- 4-H members are encouraged to complete their 4-H Records each year.