4-H in Washington County
- Livestock Quality Assurance TrainingLivestock Quality Assurance Training is REQUIRED for members who have completed 6th grade and up and will be exhibiting an animal (dairy, beef, sheep, swine, goat, lama, rabbit and poultry) at the Washington County Fair and would like the opporunity to exhibit at the Minnesota State Fair. Once completed training is good for three fair seasons.
- Getting Involved in Washington County 4-HEverything you need to know about getting involved in 4-H.
- Washington County March 4-H Clover Update newsletter is now availableThe Washington County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Spring Project PursuitThe Spring Project Pursuit will be one event you will not want to miss! Come spend time learning from young adults about their passion with small engines, aerospace, robotics, vet science and plant and soil science.
- Like us on FacebookWashington County 4-H is on Facebook!