4-H in Washington County
- Message from Dorothy: The 4-H Science of Agriculture ChallengeAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights Minnesota's first ever 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge -- learn who the winners were!
- 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge updateFind out what you need to know about this year's challenge!
- Announcing 2015 scholarship recipients!Learn who this year's Minnesota 4-H Foundation scholarship recipients are.
- Attend the 2015 Minnesota 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife Invitational!This year's invitational will be held Sept. 11-13.
- Take the 4-H chaperone training today!This online training offers valuable information for adult chaperones.
- Washington County July 4-H Clover Update newsletter is now availableThe Washington County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- 2015 Washington County Fair updateThis is a must read for county fair participants! You will find work shifts for clubs, judging schedules, livestock and horse instructions, State Fair meetings, and much more information on the Washington County Fair. Please read over the material carefully.
- 4-H Demonstration Day2015 County Demonstration Day registration form!
- Fall Youth Leadership Retreat 2015Don't miss out on our amazing 2015 "Game Show Network" leadership retreat. Designed to create new skills and friendships - this MEA will be one to remember!!