4-H in Washington County
- Washington County June 2016 4-H Clover Update NewsletterThe Washington County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Fashion Revue 2016Here is your chance to be a model for a day! The 2016 4-H Fashion Revue is scheduled for Thursday, June 23 at Central Park located in the Woodbury Stafford Library. Judging of the purchased and constructed outfits will take place beginning mid-morning. An evening show will take place in the Amphitheater beginning at 6:30 p.m.Thursday evening.
- 2016 County Fair RegistrationBeginning this year, County Fair registration will be handled online with FairEntry. Read to learn more about process.
- Message from Dorothy: "Grow True Leaders"Help celebrate the 4-H #TrueLeaders in your lives!
- Announcing the 2016 Minnesota 4-H Livestock Judging Camp!Applications due by June 8
- Splash Screen Day Camp Registration Now Online!Join Washington County 4-H for Splash Screen Day camp! Youth will use mobile technology to explore water resources in your community. June 20-23. Open to youth ages 11-14.
- Charlies Golfing Club returns for sixth year!Charlie is excited to announce that he will be raising money for Washington County 4-H and Fraser for the 2016 golfing season.
- Dog Training InformationDog Training begins at the end of April. Orientation for the summer training will be on April 11th - here is all the info you need to know before orientation
- Message from Dorothy: Thank you to our volunteersAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks 4-H volunteers for their invaluable contributions.
- Sign up now for 2016 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge!Help your team get a jump start and sign up now!
4-H in Minnesota
- Minnesota 4-H Livestock Judging Camp Registrations DueJune 8, 2016University of Minnesota St. Paul Campus