4-H in Washington County
- Washington County summer schedule for dog trainingCheck out the Washington County Dog website for dog training dates, times and locations.
- Washington County July 4-H Clover Update newsletter is now availableThe Washington County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- 4-H Engineering Design Challenge: Build a Rube Goldberg MachineThe Rube Goldberg Machine Competition is new this year and combines all the most fun aspects of engineering! We are looking to put together a team of three to ten youth in grades 6,7 & 8 to build a machine and compete at the County and State Fair!
- Charlie's Golfing Club updateCharlies Golfing Club was started by a 4-H member to help raise funds for Washington County 4-H.
- Getting involved in Washington County 4-HEverything you need to know about getting involved in 4-H.
- Like us on FacebookWashington County 4-H is on Facebook!
- Washington County 4-H has established a STEM scholarshipThis scholarship has been established to assist youth who have been involved in the Washington County 4-H program and who have shown an interest in pursuing a collegiate degree in the areas of science, engineering and mathematics.