University of Minnesota Extension
 Menu  Menu

Extension > Extension County Offices > Washington > 4-H > Articles > 4-H Resident camp counselors needed!

4-H Resident camp counselors needed!

Camp Counselors Needed! 

We are looking for youth in grades 9-one year post high school to serve as camp counselors for 4-H Resident Camp this summer!   Camp counselors get the opportunity to work and lead younger 4-H youth through various activities and programs while at camp.  

If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or would like to apply, please fill out the application and return to the Washington County Extension Office by March 30.


  • © 2016 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
  • The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer. Privacy