4-H in Watonwan County
- Pipestone Cty 4-H Program Coordinator Position Applications Open til Nov 28The Pipestone County 4-H Program Coordinator position applications are open until November 28th. Please share this with qualified candidates who may be interested in this position.
- 2015 4-H YELLO! Dates AnnouncedDates for the 2015 4-H Youth Exploring Leadership and Learning Outloud! (YELLO!) event have been set.
- November kicks off our Cloverbud and Tweens Meetings plus so much more!Watch for postcards and emails for meeting dates
- Watonwan County November 4-H Clover Update now availableThe Watonwan County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Jackson County 4-H Program Coordinator Position Open until Nov 14The University of Minnesota Extension is recruiting candidates for a full time 4 H Program Coordinator position in Jackson County until November 14th. Please share with any candidates who may be interested. New salary base and new requisition number 195067 - quick link - https://employment.umn.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=125426
- Enrollment & re-enrollment for the 2014-2015 4-H yearRe-enrollment starts September 15th. You need to be re-enrolled before you can participate beyond regular club business meetings.
- Flooding Resources - Recover from FloodingSafely clean up your home and farm after a flood. Take care of your family and finances and assure safe food and water with Extension education.
- Watonwan County 4-H RecordsRecords are now available on the county website.