4-H in Watonwan County
- Redwood County 4-H Program Coordinator Position Open til Nov 24Redwood County 4-H Program Coordinator position is open until November 24th. Please share with qualified candidates who may be looking for employment in the Redwood Falls area.
- Register Now for 4-H BLUBuilding Leadership & Understanding (BLU)
- Andrea Ruesch Regional 4-H Scholarship - Apply by March 2 2015The Family of Andrea Ruesch established a 4-H scholarship with the Minnesota 4-H Foundation in memory of her dedication and contributions to the Minnesota 4-H program. Based on the family’s belief in positive youth development, the focus of this scholarship is on demonstrated learning through hands-on experience and using what you have learned to help others (youth leadership).
- Pipestone Cty 4-H Program Coordinator Position Applications Open until Nov 28The Pipestone County 4-H Program Coordinator position applications are open until November 28th. Please share this with qualified candidates who may be interested in this position.
- 2015 4-H YELLO! Dates AnnouncedDates for the 2015 4-H Youth Exploring Leadership and Learning Outloud! (YELLO!) event have been set.
- November kicks off our Cloverbud and Tweens Meetings plus so much more!Watch for postcards and emails for meeting dates
- Watonwan County November 4-H Clover Update now availableThe Watonwan County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Enrollment & re-enrollment for the 2014-2015 4-H yearRe-enrollment starts September 15th. You need to be re-enrolled before you can participate beyond regular club business meetings.
- Watonwan County 4-H RecordsRecords are now available on the county website.
4-H in Minnesota
- BLU Registration Deadline (NW, SE, NE, SW Regions)January 12, 2015