Skip to Main navigation Skip to Left navigation Skip to Main content Skip to Footer

University of Minnesota Extension

Extension > Extension in your Community > Watonwan > 4-H > Articles > Watonwan County 4-H Records

print icon email icon share icon

Watonwan County 4-H Records

You may either download your records from our county website, or call the Extension Office at 507-375-1275 and order which records you need. 


  • © Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
  • The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer. Privacy