- Redwood County 4-H Program Coordinator position is open until November 24th. Please share with qualified candidates who may be looking for employment in the Redwood Falls area.
- Building Leadership & Understanding (BLU)
- The Family of Andrea Ruesch established a 4-H scholarship with the Minnesota 4-H Foundation in memory of her dedication and contributions to the Minnesota 4-H program. Based on the family’s belief in positive youth development, the focus of this scholarship is on demonstrated learning through hands-on experience and using what you have learned to help others (youth leadership).
- The Pipestone County 4-H Program Coordinator position applications are open until November 28th. Please share this with qualified candidates who may be interested in this position.
- Dates for the 2015 4-H Youth Exploring Leadership and Learning Outloud! (YELLO!) event have been set.
- Watch for postcards and emails for meeting dates
- The Watonwan County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Re-enrollment starts September 15th. You need to be re-enrolled before you can participate beyond regular club business meetings.
- Records are now available on the county website.