- Share your 4-H pride, wear your 4-H shirt and post a picture on your favorite social media site.
- The University of Minnesota Extension is recruiting candidates for a full time 4 H Program Coordinator position in Jackson County until November 14th. Please share with any candidates who may be interested.
- Re-enrollment starts September 15th. You need to be re-enrolled before you can participate beyond regular club business meetings.
- The Watonwan County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Recognition will be given to many 4-H members and volunteers. Chicken dinner with dessert served after the program.
- Safely clean up your home and farm after a flood. Take care of your family and finances and assure safe food and water with Extension education.
- Records are now available on the county website.