- It is time to begin planning for SW MN 4-H Camps! If you are ninth grader or older, love to spend time outdoors and would love to share the excitement of summer camps with campers and your peers, then consider applying to be a camp counselor. Applications will be due January 15.
- September 22, 2014 4-H Federation Meeting Minutes
- December meeting schedule
- The Watonwan County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- The Family of Andrea Ruesch established a 4-H scholarship with the Minnesota 4-H Foundation in memory of her dedication and contributions to the Minnesota 4-H program. Based on the family’s belief in positive youth development, the focus of this scholarship is on demonstrated learning through hands-on experience and using what you have learned to help others (youth leadership).
- Watch for postcards and emails for meeting dates
- Re-enrollment starts September 15th. You need to be re-enrolled before you can participate beyond regular club business meetings.