- The Watonwan County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- The Watonwan County Summer 4-H Intern Position is now available for application - check out the information at this web site - http://www.extension.umn.edu/about/employment/. Online application due February 28. Applicants will need to attach a resume, cover letter, list of three references, an unofficial transcript and the location preference sheet within the application web site. Please share with qualified candidates!
- General Livestock meeting was held Sunday January 4, 2015 at 7:00 p.m. at the Watonwan County Extension office. Meeting minutes from that meeting are included
- September 22, 2014 4-H Federation Meeting Minutes
- The Family of Andrea Ruesch established a 4-H scholarship with the Minnesota 4-H Foundation in memory of her dedication and contributions to the Minnesota 4-H program. Based on the family’s belief in positive youth development, the focus of this scholarship is on demonstrated learning through hands-on experience and using what you have learned to help others (youth leadership).
- Re-enrollment starts September 15th. You need to be re-enrolled before you can participate beyond regular club business meetings.