- The Watonwan County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- All current volunteers must complete this training in order to continue volunteering.
- Dates, times, when and where...
- The Yello! conference is scheduled June 10-13 Registration deadline is May 1
- MAY 15th is the deadline for beef, dairy, dairy/meat goats, horse, lama, poultry, rabbit, sheep and swine.
- General Livestock meeting was held Sunday January 4, 2015 at 7:00 p.m. at the Watonwan County Extension office. Meeting minutes from that meeting are included
- September 22, 2014 4-H Federation Meeting Minutes
- Re-enrollment starts September 15th. You need to be re-enrolled before you can participate beyond regular club business meetings.