4-H in Winona County
- County 4-H'er Honored by Kiwanis Sunrisers of Winona
Parker Cage was recognized as the Kiwanis Sunrisers of Winona 4-H Youth Representative for the Month of October. Parker is a junior at St. Charles High School. He is the son of Todd and Beth Cage from St. Charles, MN and is a member of Utica Victory 4-H Club. Read more
- November Federation MeetingMonday, November 21, 8 p.m. at Lewiston Altura High School in the Media Center
- Project Development Committee MeetingMonday, November 21, 7 p.m. at Lewiston Altura High School in the Media Center
- Successful 2016 4-H Fall HarvestA great day was had for our 7th annual event.
- 4-H grows leaders: A commitment to learningAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman looks forward to another great year of learning in 4-H programming.
- Join our Minnesota 4-H Week of Thanks!Share your photos on social media Nov. 17-24
- SE Regional 4-H Fall Volunteer Leader and Officer Training4-H club officers, county officers and 4-H leaders are invited to attend this training day!
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- County 4-H'er Honored by Kiwanis Sunrisers of WinonaCamron Hawkinson was recognized as the Kiwanis Sunrisers of Winona 4-H Youth Representative for the Month of September. Camron is a freshman at Winona Senior High School. He is the son of Matt and Lisa Hawkinson from Winona, MN and is a member of Winona River City 4-H Club.
- Lamas all year long!Did you know the Winona County 4-H Lama Project is a year round project? On Sunday October 16, we will be hiking with lamas in the Lewiston area. On Sunday November 20, we will meet in the Winona area to create needle-felted landscape art using llama and sheep fiber.
4-H in Minnesota
- SE Regional 4-H Fall Volunteer Leader and Officer trainingNovember 12, 2016 - 10:00am to 3:00pmRushford Lutheran Church, 101 S. Mill St, Rushford, MN