4-H in Winona County
- From the director: I am #4HGrownAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman invites you to help celebrate National 4-H Week
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- Attend National 4-H Conference!Application deadline Nov. 10
- Club Chartering TimeCompleted club charters are due November 1, don't wait until then.
- Sign-Up for a County 4-H CommitteeIt is committee sign-up time and in order to get some programs off and running early in the year, we need to have the committee sign up now!
- Winona County Represented at the State Horse ShowWinona County Represented at the State Horse Show
- Winona County Represented at the State ShootThe Minnesota 4-H State Shooting Sports & Wildlife Invitational was held at the Alexandria Shooting Park, RV Park & Banquet Center in Douglas County on September 9-11. The 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife Invitational event involves approximately 800 young people in the following areas: archery, muzzle loader, shotgun, air rifle, .22 rifle, air pistol, silhouette fun shoot and skill-a-thon. It culminates the year-long shooting and wildlife project. More than 16 events are awarded to 10 places.
- Record Judging4-H records are arriving in the Extension Office and with that it is time to judge our 4-H records.
- Treasurer Book and TrainingThe treasurer materials are available on the Minnesota 4-H Website!
- Message from Dorothy: Clover Update moving to an e-newsletterLook for the new format in October!
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017