4-H in Winona County
- Register now for the 2015 M4-HAVA conference!Register online for this year's conference "4-H Ties it Together" Feb. 19-21 in Willmar.
- Join the Minnesota 4-H State Horse Winter RoundupAdults and youth 8th grade and above are invited to attend this conference Jan. 23 - 25 in Spicer.
- Announcing Minnesota 4-H Salute to Excellence Award winnersFind out about this year's Outstanding Lifetime Volunteer and Volunteer of the Year award recipients.
- Join this year's CWF delegation in Washington, D.C.Learn how to attend Citizenship Washington Focus June 20-27, 2015.
- Announcing the 2015 National 4-H Conference delegatesLearn who will be representing Minnesota at the 2015 National 4-H Conference.
- Announcing Spring 2015 SS&W Leader Certification TrainingsLeader certification trainings will be offered at two locations April 25-26.
- Get ready to chaperone at BLUAdult screened volunteers are encouraged to take the online “Chaperone Policies and Procedures” training prior to this year's BLU.
- 4-H BLU registration is closing soon!There's still time to register for this year's BLU; check the deadlines.
- Join the 4-H Foundation's Celebration of Agriculture Feb. 21Join the second annual 4-H Celebration of Agriculture at the Earle Brown Heritage Center on Feb. 21.
- Winona County 4-H Project RecordsWinona County 4-H Project Records for each project area is available. It is best to start your project records as soon as you decide what projects you will be exploring this year. Record keeping includes you determining what you hope to learn from the project throughout the year and is a tool to keep you on track for accomplishing those goals. At the end of the 4-H year you have all the information you need to share during judging events, college applications, and able to assess your growth and learning. Make sure you take pictures throughout the year to include in your records as documentation and memory book. This is a skill and routine that will assist you throughout your life both professionally and personally.
4-H in Minnesota
- BLU Registration Deadline (NW, SE, NE, SW Regions)January 12, 2015