- Looking for resources to protect your flock? Want to know more about symptoms? Here are several resources.
- Commercial vegetable producers, consider attending this workshop to improve your operation.
- The Winona County Extension Advisory Committee chooses a local Farm Family of the Year annually. The committee will be accepting nominations through March 1, 2015.
- Jake Overgaard is the agriculture Extension Educator.
- Landowners: What should rent be on your land? Operators: Calculate what is available for rent per acre.
- This booklet by the North Central Farm Management Extension Committee can help landowners and operators understand advantages and disadvantages of different lease options.
- A written lease helps protect both the landowner and the operator.