4-H in Yellow Medicine County
- Sign up for the 2015 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge!There's still time to enter this year's challenge!
- Put your 4-H history on the map!Check out the new "Map Your 4-H History" website!
- Want to help youth make good decisions?Learn how you can become a mentor in this exciting new program!
- Join the Minnesota 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife Invitational Sept. 11-13Register by July 20 for this years Invitational!
- The 4-H learning environment: ‘Tis the season of county fair and 4-H conference judgingLearn how conference judging creates non-formal learning opportunities for youth.
- Yellow Medicine County May 2015 Clover Update NewsletterThe Yellow Medicine County 4-H Clover Update newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, trainings, projects and other activities for the members, families and volunteers in your county.
- Safety of Minors training required for volunteers by July 1All current Volunteers must complete this training by July 1 in order to continue volunteering.
- Keeping Youth in 4-H: The power of 4-H projects and fair conference judgingKeep youth involved in the 4-H program with relationships, projects and fun!
- NEW Yellow Medicine Constitution/ByLawsA new Constitution and By-Laws has proposed for Yellow Medicine County 4-H. A vote to adopt this Constitution and By-Laws will be taken at the June 1 Leader's Council Meeting. Please read the attached document and make sure to have your club represented at the June 1 meeting to vote.