4-H in Yellow Medicine County
- Message from Dorothy: The 4-H Science of Agriculture ChallengeAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights Minnesota's first ever 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge -- learn who the winners were!
- 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge updateFind out what you need to know about this year's challenge!
- Announcing 2015 scholarship recipients!Learn who this year's Minnesota 4-H Foundation scholarship recipients are.
- Yellow Medicine County July 2015 Clover Update NewsletterThe Yellow Medicine County 4-H Clover Update newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, trainings, projects and other activities for the members, families and volunteers in your county.
- Attend the 2015 Minnesota 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife Invitational!This year's invitational will be held Sept. 11-13.
- Take the 4-H chaperone training today!This online training offers valuable information for adult chaperones.
- Fashion & Clothing Day!!Join us for a fun day of clothes & fashion!
- Performing Arts, Presentation/Demonstration, & Food Review Day!!Join us for a fun day of sharing our talents!
- NEW Yellow Medicine Constitution/ByLaws Voted- In!A new Constitution and By-Laws has proposed for Yellow Medicine County 4-H. A vote to adopt this Constitution and By-Laws will be taken at the June 1 Leader's Council Meeting. Please read the attached document and make sure to have your club represented at the June 1 meeting to vote.
4-H in Minnesota
- Performing Arts, Presentation/Demonstration, & Food Review Day!!July 7, 2015 - 9:00am to 1:00pmClarkfield Care Center
- Ropes, Rock Climbing, Leadership & Team Building!!July 8, 2015 - 12:30pm to 3:30pmPrairie Woods Environmental Learning Center, Spicer, MN