4-H in Yellow Medicine County
- Fair registration - FairEntryThis article has information to help you register for the fair!
- Message from Dorothy: "Grow True Leaders"Help celebrate the 4-H #TrueLeaders in your lives!
- Announcing the 2016 Minnesota 4-H Livestock Judging Camp!Applications due by June 8
- Yellow Medicine County May Clover Update NewsletterThe Yellow Medicine County 4-H Clover Update newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, trainings, projects and other activities for the members, families and volunteers in your county.
- New or interested in 4-H?Looking for more? Information and resources for new 4-H members or anyone interested in joining 4-H!
- Yellow Medicine County 4-H pre-fair & fair scheduleClick here to view the 4-H schedule for the Yellow Medicine County Fair & pre-fair events!
- Yellow Medicine County 4-H Events Calendar!Check this Google calendar for 4-H events!
- 4-H Archery in Canby & Clarkfield!Archery is coming to Canby & Clarkfield! Click here to learn more!
- 4-H Camps coming in JuneThird through sixth graders are invited to come to SW MN 4-H Camps on Lake Shetek (north of Slayton) in June!
- Message from Dorothy: Thank you to our volunteersAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks 4-H volunteers for their invaluable contributions.
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife Archery Informational Meeting - CanbyJune 1, 2016 - 6:00pmCanby Sportsman's Club, Yellow Medicine Co. Fairgrounds
- Minnesota 4-H Livestock Judging Camp Registrations DueJune 8, 2016University of Minnesota St. Paul Campus