4-H in Yellow Medicine County
- 4-H Camp Information is HERE!Canoeing in the lake, bouncing on the water trampoline, singing songs around the campfire, getting to know new friends … 4-H Camp on Lake Shetek will be here sooner than you think!
- Food Stand, Livestock Committee, Leader's Council MeetingsWe have lots of decisions to make so please join us at our upcoming meetings!
- Bowling, PK’s Pizza, and Games … oh my!Come and hang out with us - Join us for LEAP in Canby! We’re going to have a blast at Lancer Lanes Bowling Alley!!
- Summer Day Camp Info Coming soon!Summer is coming!! Plan to join 4-H at our free day camps across the county!
- 4-H Summer Archery!!Open to all youth in grades 4th - 13th - summer archery with 4-H is awesome learning experience! No previous archer experience necessary.
- Fair Registration will again be ONLINE this year!Fair registration is coming quickly, and will be online again this year!
- YMC 4-H Club Challenge!How much can YOUR club grow before May 15??
- Maternity LeaveAlicia & her husband Chris are having a baby!
- IMPORTANT Summer dates & deadlinesMark your calendars for these important dates!
- 4-H Livestock PDC & 4-H Livestock Family WebinarImportant updates coming from Minnesota 4-H!
4-H in Minnesota
- April 2nd LEAP – Leadership: Exploring All the Possibilities!April 2, 2017 - 3:00pm to 6:00pmLancer Lanes, 211 1st St. W, Canby
- Food Stand, Livestock Committe, Leader's Council MeetingsApril 3, 2017 - 5:30pm to 7:00pm4-H Extension Office, Clarkfield