4-H in Yellow Medicine County
- Attend a spring 2017 SS&W Leader Certification TrainingDisciplines fill quickly, so make sure registration forms are sent in early!
- 4-H Camp Information is coming soon!Canoeing in the lake, bouncing on the water trampoline, singing songs around the campfire, getting to know new friends … 4-H Camp on Lake Shetek will be here soon!
- Fruit & Butterbraid Sales!Once again, YMC 4-H is selling Fruit & Butterbraids; mark your calendars with some important dates! Come taste the many different types of butterbraids we are selling at the Feb. 6th Leader's Council Meeting!
- Fair Dates for Yellow Medicine County!The dates have been selected for the Yellow Medicine County Fair!
- Make plans to attend this year's SW Winter Project Leader TrainingAn exciting opportunity is available on Saturday, February 25th as volunteers from across the Southwest region will gather in Marshall for the SW Winter Project Leader Training.
- Message from Dorothy: In 4-H, our youth grow the skills they need to leadIf you would like to engage your child in opportunities to lead and serve, the choices in 4-H are plentiful
- Scholarships are available for college-bound 4-H youthApply by April 1!
- Attend Citizenship Washington FocusPre-register today!
- Minnesota 4-H livestock scholarship opportunitiesApplications due March 1!
- LQA&E policy certification reminderCertification is good for three fair seasons
4-H in Minnesota
- Northeast Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 25, 2017 to February 26, 2017 - 1:30 am to 11:30 amLong Lake Conservation Center, Palisade