- Youth Exploring Leadership & Learning Outloud! Come join us in June for this awesome experience on the Minnesota State Fairgrounds!
- Animal affidavits will no longer be turned into the 4-H office. Now, families will ID animals themselves through 4-H Online.
- All youth participating as a County Fair 4-H livestock exhibitor in beef, dairy, sheep, swine, poultry, rabbits, meat and dairy goat, and lama must complete a livestock quality assurance and ethics (LQA&E) workshop. Certification is good for three fair seasons.
- The Yellow Medicine County 4-H Clover Update newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, trainings, projects and other activities for members, families and volunteers in your county.
- Schedule days and times of 4-H events at the 2014 Yellow Medicine County Fair.
- The Board of Animal Health has listed 4-H ear tags as a new form of official ID, and will therefore be issuing new, RFID, ear-tags for the 2014 year.