- The University of Minnesota Extension is recruiting candidates for a full time 4-H Program Coordinator position in Pipestone County.
- Want to be featured in the Canby News 4-H Spotlight?
- Club Charters are Due Nov. 2nd!
- Yellow Medicine County 4-H is VERY excited about the opportunity to start a Shooting Sports & Wildlife Club in a couple of areas in our county, and we need your help!
- We are looking to do an inter-state exchange in summer 2015!!
- A team challenge event for youth: Find solutions to real ag-related issues in your community and present your results on the U of M campus
- Join us for hands-on FUN & LEARNING in Clarkfield!! Open to youth in grades K-12!
- The Yellow Medicine County 4-H Clover Update newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, trainings, projects and other activities for members, families and volunteers in your county.