- Join us for a fun day of clothes & fashion!
- Join us for a fun day of sharing our talents!
- A new Constitution and By-Laws has proposed for Yellow Medicine County 4-H. A vote to adopt this Constitution and By-Laws will be taken at the June 1 Leader's Council Meeting. Please read the attached document and make sure to have your club represented at the June 1 meeting to vote.
- Come and check out the fun, new events at this year's county fair!
- All current volunteers must complete this training in order to continue volunteering.
- Want to be featured in the Canby News 4-H Spotlight?
- Yellow Medicine County 4-H is VERY excited about the opportunity to start a Shooting Sports & Wildlife Club in a couple of areas in our county, and we need your help!
- A team challenge event for youth: Find solutions to real ag-related issues in your community and present your results on the U of M campus
- Join us for hands-on FUN & LEARNING in Clarkfield!! Open to youth in grades K-12!